Business Development Manager
Location: Co Louth
Salary: €Neg DOE
Our client is seeking to recruit an experienced Sales / Business Development Professional to work with the National Sales Manager and the team in building their Residential and Commercial, Natural Gas and electricity businesses. While the position is based in their Head Office, the role is mainly field based.
Main areas of Responsibilities:
- Build key customer relationships with prospective and existing development groups such as development companies and local authorities and with Builders and Property owners.
- Working with existing Business Partners to grow the business.
- To assist with the development and implementation of new sales and marketing initiatives.
- Working closely with the National Sales Manager, reviewing growth strategies and structures.
- Work with the internal management team in identifying and securing affinity schemes for new and existing customers.
- Recommending improvements to pricing structures.
- Actively identifies new business opportunities and maintains records of same.
- Identify issues and solutions for our customer’s future needs.
Manage Sales of electricity to our client’s customers:
- Propose and agree strategy with MD and National Sales Manager.
- Liaising with individual field sales reps to understand their specific markets and work together with them on targeted initiatives in sales and marketing built around specific groups of customers and their requirements.
- Strategically work with existing Super Dealers to maximise electricity sales.
- Collaboration with the Sales team for existing customers to proactively establish our client as their electricity supplier also.
- Actively negotiates and closes new business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Key Account Management
- Identify new business opportunities and target same.
- Work with Existing sales and Customer Service teams in servicing and retaining key accounts.
- Assist with the planning & implementation of various events including key sponsorships in order to promote our client at appropriate events.
- Identifying opportunities for margin improvement by customer.
- Additional duties as required.
Education: Degree in business or sales and marketing would be of benefit
Experience: Minimum 5 – 10 years’ experience in a sales and business development, ideally in the energy industry.
Technical knowledge / skills:
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and database management.
- Strong quantitative analytical & problem solving skills with quality decision making ability.
- Strong interpersonal and sales skills.
Firstaff Personnel Consultants,
85/86 Grafton Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland.
Web page: https://www.firstaff.ie/sales-jobs-dublin/
Email : email@example.com
Phone :+353 1 6797766
linkedin : https://ie.linkedin.com/in/niallorourke3