Regional Learning & Development Lead
Salary: €Neg DOE
Reports to: Learning and Development Manager
Our client, a global fast food brand, is seeking to hire a Learning & Development Manager Lead to work in partnership with franchisee teams to deliver outstanding training excellence which aligns with the Operational plan. Ensuring compliance and alignment to our client's learning and development programs and developing individual’s potential within the business.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- To be the contact for a defined group of franchisees in terms of all elements relating to learning and development.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with Store Managers, Store Teams, Franchisee Teams and Head Office to ensure effective and appropriate communication at each level.
- To design and deliver product, operational training and management development programmes to support the key business objectives, ensuring that these inspire, and stretch and improve performance.
- To influence and engage the Franchisee Teams in our learning management system and content.
- To work collaboratively with franchisee colleagues to develop a high performing regional training team.
- To ensure all mandatory training is completed as and when required.
- To maximise the scale of delivery within the region whilst balancing the individual requirements for each franchised business.
- Providing thought leadership on the subject of Learning and Development for franchisee groups to help them grow and develop their teams.
- Develop / deliver implement and review ad hoc learning interventions to meet any training requirement needs identified which support the business objectives in agreement with the learning and development manager.
- Undertake any other responsibilities or duties as requested to support our client's business.
This is a nationwide role with travel throughout the Republic and Northern Ireland. Health & Safety Policy and other safety procedures and guidelines are deemed part of this job description. Employees must look after their own health, safety and welfare and be mindful of other persons who may be affected by their acts. Employees must co-operate and comply with management instructions regarding Health and Safety issues and report all accidents, incidents and problems as soon as practicable to their supervisor, manager or other senior members of staff available.
Essential Skills and Experience Required:
- Learning Design – ability to design a variety of learning and development materials from presenters and workbooks through to behavioural workshops.
- Presentation skills - Excellent presentation / facilitation and communications skills across all levels in the business.
- Team Working – ability to work an established learning and development team.
- Planning and organising – ability to plan own diary as well as planning large scale projects. Ability to work on own initiative.
- Influencing and relationship building skills – able to influence others at all levels and challenge in a positive way and develop relationships quickly and effectively.
- Communication skills- able to communicate with all levels through verbal and written methods.
- Experience –recent knowledge and experience of working in QSR or FMCG business in a regional learning and development manager role
- A flexible approach is required, you may be required to work additional hours when authorised and as necessitated by the needs of the business.
- Be of smart appearance and uphold the company brand image, including presentation and uniform.
Firstaff Personnel Consultants Ltd.
85 / 86 Grafton Street
Mob: +353 85 179 5813
Tel: +353 1 679 7766
Web page: https://www.firstaff.ie/