Salary: €400-450 a day (6-36 month project)
As a business analyst you will work alongside business representatives and project personnel. The role will bring industry best practice to the programme to ensure that business goals are achieved as stated.
You will work with the business, programme and technology teams to agree workstream requirements and to manage agreed requirements through to deployment.
You will take the lead role in:
- Requirements gathering
- Requirements prioritisation
- Translating and simplifying requirements
- Define and document as-is and to-be business processes
- Oversee user test case definition against functional requirements
- Requirements management and communication
- Requirements analysis
- Help to manage project scope, design, change management, acceptance and deployment.
- Collaborate with the development team to support the implementation of new software
- In collaboration with others, help develop and maintain databases and data systems necessary for project functions
Candidates must have at the latest date of application:
- Professional experience in managing business requirements through to delivery;
- Have a proven track-record of delivering complex, multidisciplinary programmes of work, operating at a mid-senior level;
- Ability to engage stakeholders at all levels of the organisation;
- Relevant training and significant experience, at a mid-senior level, of operating as a business analyst within a complex programme and / or function within a large scale multi stakeholders environment utilising and / or overseeing all of the relevant disciplines of a business analyst.
- Excellent data management skills.
- Excellent process mapping and analysis skills.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Ability to identify, manage and map external and internal influencing factors.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven track record of delivering measurable and robust outcomes.
- Attention to detail and strong documentation skills.
- Strong understanding of ICT systems.
- Ability to comfortably and confidently present to large groups of 20+ people.
- Strong degree of self-sufficiency, high personal energy, positive approach to dealing with challenges and ambiguities.
- Demonstrate an aptitude for strategic thinking coupled with an ability to understand, manage and prioritise competing sets of information.
- Have an in-depth and up to date knowledge of the ICT industry trends and new approaches to ICT implementation (i.e Cloud)
- Knowledge of Information security systems and Data Protection
- Be able to demonstrate a full understanding of the interactions between Personnel Records and our client's other services.
Working With & Through Others - Influencing to Achieve
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently as well as work with a wider multidisciplinary / multi-agency team in a complex and changing environment.
- Shows a willingness to promote the core programme messages to the wider service community.
Building Relationships / Communication
- Possesses the ability to explain, advocate and express facts and ideas in a convincing manner, and actively liaise with individuals and groups internally and externally.
- Has a strong results focus and ability to achieve results through collaborative working.
Personal Commitment and Motivation
- Is personally committed and motivated.
- Demonstrates a strong willingness and ability to operate in the flexible manner that is essential for the effective delivery of the role.
- Access to own transport as post will involve frequent travel. The post covers a national programme with delivery and transformation milestones nationwide.
- A flexible approach to working hours is required in order to ensure deadlines are met.
Firstaff Personnel Consultants,
85/86 Grafton Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland.
Web page : https://www.firstaff.ie/it-jobs-dublin/
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone :+353 1 6797766
Mobile : +353 86 252 9015
Skype : paulmalahide
linkedin : https://ie.linkedin.com/in/pauldooley