Location: mainly based in Dublin
Salary: €Neg DOE
Duties & Responsibilities:
BMS controls engineer for commissioning and testing of BMS systems in different plants & buildings.
Commissioning of BMS & QBMS Hardware & Software including:
• Hot Loop Checks
• Software Functional Commissioning
• Site Acceptance Testing
• Factory Acceptance Testing
• Attention to detail is a key requirement.
• Ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
• Entry into this position, if not an experienced BMS engineer, would also suit candidates who may have Electrical, Instrument, HVAC Technician or Mechanical primary skills and have an ambition to work within a progressive company.
• Experience working in a Quality Control Environment would be an advantage.
• Would also suit an individual with Automation experience in a Life Science Environment.
• Experience in BMS, VFDs, MCCs and Instrumentation with knowledge of HVAC system components and design would be desirable but not essential as the right individual, with the willingness to broaden their skill-sets and enhance their careers; coupled with training and coaching may also suit this role.
Education & Qualification:
• Certificate / Diploma / Degree in an Engineering Discipline – Electrical / Automation / Mechanical (Building Services)
• MS Word
• MS Excel
Preferred BMS Software experience:
If you are interested in this role or know someone who might be suitable, please contact Gavin Croghan at 01-6797766 or email@example.com