Location: Field based role in the Leinster and Connacht region.
Salary: €25-35k DOE
Benefits: Car, phone, pension scheme, bonus scheme and training for 6 weeks at the start
Our client is seeking to hire a Field Consultant to join their team. You will receive induction and full training for your role as a FC and will become a member of their client's development team. Continuing, daily support is also provided throughout the team as well as on-going training.
Essentially this is a challenging, field based operations role which involves monthly store visits and new store openings. The FC is the direct link between the development team and estate. Regular meetings with the entire Development team occur to ensure that all stores receive accurate information at all times. The role also requires you to communicate important information from the field back through the Development team. Accurate communication records essential.
As our company covers both the North & South of Ireland you must be willing, on occasion, to travel to varying parts of the country.
The successful FC must be prepared to come to work each & every day with a seriously positive attitude. Excellent time management and people skills are mandatory.
You will assist franchise owners through:
• Working alongside & directing store owners and staff pre and post initial store opening. The FC must achieve optimum brand presentation and operations to maximise AUV through their group of stores.
• Providing training to store owners and staff in all areas of store operation pre and post store opening.
• Executing the implementation of corporate policies and programs that will have a direct impact on the profitability of the market.
• Achievement of operational excellence by conducting monthly quality and image control inspections of each restaurant in your assigned area, implementing new ideas through coaching, training and mentoring.
• Providing business planning and financial reviews to maximise franchisee profitability and protect our client's overall business.
• Devise and deliver training programmes to restaurant managers and staff as required and follow up the training with ongoing support & development.
• Build & maintain positive relationships with the franchise community.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in food/hospitality industry
● Team player
• Understanding of business finance.
● Good organisation
• Qualification in related discipline (desired but not essential)
• Evidence of computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Sound knowledge of excellent customer service
Firstaff Personnel Consultants Ltd.
85 / 86 Grafton Street
Tel: +353 1 679 7766
Web page: https://www.firstaff.ie/jobs