Tax Free FMI Policy and Standards Advisor - Payments
Location: Saudi Arabia
Salary: Neg DOE + bens
Our client has key roles as owner, operator and regulator of the payment systems in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA).
They are accountable for the smooth functioning of payment systems in the Kingdom, while also contributing to the development of other FMI in KSA with a focus on financial stability.
Due to the level of on-going and planned strategic change in the FMI space in KSA, our client wishes to recruit a Payment Systems (FMI) Advisor to support the diverse range of activities within the Payment Systems Policy and Oversight Division (part of our client's Supervision Deputyship).
Our client's FMI Policies and Standards Advisor is expected to support the Payment Systems Policy and Oversight across the broad range of relevant topics relating to FMI under our client's remit.
The role also includes a significant responsibility for the mentoring and development of junior talent in the Division, where knowledge transfer is seen as a pre-requisite to the engagement and development of team members in the Division.
A competitive remuneration package (including relevant benefits) will be based on the successful candidate’s experience and track record in FMI related knowledge across the various dimensions of Policy, Oversight, Operations, Business, IT, Change Management and etc.
Role & Responsibilities:
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) the following:
1) Support the development and growth of the Payment Systems Policy and Oversight in areas such as;
2) Assist in the development of the Payment Systems Policy Framework for our client to ensure a robust and PFMI compliance FMI policy foundation in KSA regarding matters such as e.g.;
3) Contribute to the design, development and implementation of the policy and standards roadmap for the Division, in alignment with relevant international obligations and strategic priorities
4) Prepare drafts of relevant policies, rules or regulations as part of the roadmap delivery
5) Support alignment of all policy and standard development efforts with our client's key strategic change programmes such as (but not limited to):
6) Assist the Payment Policy PFMI Business Lead through supporting the various activity streams within the PFMI Compliance Implementation Programme
7) Provide subject matter expertise on the various topics arising from a range of strategic developments including but not limited to:
8) Assist in the completion of research / report requirements issued from the relevant international and regulatory bodies
9) Engage with the relevant functions where needed to assist knowledge transfer and awareness of the key issues impacting PFMI compliance
10) Provide mentorship, support and development of team members in the FMI Policy and Standards arena
11) Identify issues that need special awareness programmes and arrange appropriate training for staff as required
12) Other related tasks as they arise and as agreed between our client and the nominated consultant.
Candidate Requirements & Qualifications:
Financial Services, Financial Market Infrastructures, Payment Systems Expertise, In-depth knowledge and experience of PFMI compliance requirements, Appreciation of Operations, Risk, Legal, and IT functions as they relate to Payment Systems.
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate the following:
Firstaff Personnel Consultants,
85/86 Grafton Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone :+353 1 6797766
Mobile : +353 86 252 9015
Web Page: https://www.firstaff.ie/executive-jobs/
Skype : paulmalahide
linkedin : https://ie.linkedin.com/in/pauldooley