Sales Manager - Soft & Hard Services
Salary: €60-70k DOE + Bonus
Our client, located at our Dublin head office, is currently seeking to recruit a Sales Manager Soft & Hard Services, who will primarily be responsible for developing and presenting
bids, tenders and project life cost plan for hard, soft as well as IFM opportunities.
Whilst you will be working within the Business Development Team, this is ultimately a stand-alone sales manager role, so the ideal candidate will be a highly motivated candidate who is driven by success.
As a Sales Manager for Soft & Hard Services, you will develop and present bids, tenders and project life cost plan for hard, soft as well as IFM opportunities. You will manage all commercial activities with a high degree of acumen, whilst also identifying opportunities to add value throughout the project process.
The role will involve leading small to mid-size projects, as well as assisting other Technical Modellers on more complex and larger projects. You will ensure the retention of current business and the acquisition of new business through commercially sound and competitive pricing, and actively seek innovative pricing solutions to assist the bid team in developing winning submissions.
- Articulate ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers and others; identifying and initiating projects; managing resources; driving the resolution of issues; and holding self and team accountable for results.
- Deliver a fully costed roadmap of each service line to operations through the mobilisation process to ensure clarity of the proposed delivery model.
- Prepare costings for tender submissions in consultation with the Proposals Manager and Business Development Team.
- Undertake cost analysis for facilities management and life cycle works.
- Assist in establishing client requirements.
- Perform risk assessment, value management and cost control exercises.
- Visit sites as necessary to compile accurate tender proposals.
- Assist in the preparation of costing and life cycle models based on project details, bills of quantities and actual condition findings.
- Advise on maintenance, repair and refurbishment techniques to minimise future maintenance risk, contributing to the creation of method statements and other documentation to support bid submissions.
- Advise on procurement strategy.
- Evaluate the contract supplied by the client as part of the tender process and identify any potential areas of risk.
- Contribute to post-submission clarification responses and tender presentations when required.
- Prepare accurate and prudent cost/value analysis.
- Work alongside Regional Managers to identify and meet appropriate human resource and procurement requirements.
- Create contract programmes when required, and maintain and update these as projects they proceed.
- Maintain robust and consistent change control processes to identify changes or variations as relevant for each scheme.
- Assist the Proposal Manager and Solutions/Customer Development Directors with all commercial and contractual queries.
- Maintain awareness of the FM industry and the various contracts in use.
- Contribute business improvement and efficiency ideas and initiatives.
- Create and implement a project plan to deliver bid requirements on time, monitor and report on bid process against plan and budget.
- Ensure the timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids.
- Maintain a risk/issue/opportunity register and ensure they are shared at relevant meetings and reviews.
- Successfully navigate bids through the Mitie internal governance process and obtain relevant approvals at each stage of the procurement.
- Manage all submission internal reviews and post-bid reviews with clients.
- Carry out successful mobilisation of new contracts through a detailed, documented, handover process with both the mobilisation and operational teams involved, so as to ensure services sold are delivered as sold and within budget.
- Minimum 5 years proven experience in a successful Sales Management role.
- Strong ability to hunt for new organic opportunities.
- Experience working within the Facilities Management or Service Industry (desirable).
- Experience in estimating & pricing sales tenders (desirable).
- Able to provide a costing build up based on productive hours, material and relevant estimating standards.
- Can present proposals, both internally and externally, in a professional manner and with a full understanding of the delivery solution put forward; including validation of innovation or cost savings put forward.
- Highly motivated and driven by success.
- Can challenge the business and develop new delivery models.
- Professional qualification and appropriate professional body membership (desirable).
- Operational experience (desirable)
Salary and Package:
- A competitive basic salary
- Highly incentivised commission structure
- Company Car / Car Allowance
- 25 day’s holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Access to a Standard Personal Retirement Savings Account – with our client contributing up to 5%.
- Life Assurance.
- Medical insurance (single cover)
- Great discounts from a range of retailers including fashion brands, grocery shopping, travel discounts etc.
- Refer a friend scheme – earn €200 for every successful referral
- Access to their EAP Programme.
- Regular social and volunteer events.
- Bike to Work & Taxsaver Commuter schemes.
85/86 Grafton Street
Phone: +353 1 6797766
Web page: https://www.firstaff.ie/sales-jobs-dublin/