Tax Free Senior Finance Manager Shared Services
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary: €180k + 35% + excellent bens
Reports to: Financial Controller Operations
Job Titles of Direct Reports – Finance Manager Expenses; Finance Manager Payroll
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Shared Services Professional to join the newly established Business Services team in Riyadh.
- Business Services supports our client's Saudi Arabia and the Kingdom Partnership Companies (KPCs) by providing Finance, HR, Indirect Procurement and Employee Support Services.
- This is a key role to develop the Shared Services team into a high performing team operating robust financial controls and supported by insightful and timely management information. The role will include taking day to day management responsibility for the Expenses and Payroll teams but will also be expected to work closely and support the rest of the Finance Shared Service team that includes Cash Book Management and Accounts Payable.
- The business is making significant investments in IM&T. This includes Concur for Expenses and Travel Management as well as Open Options for Attendance and Absence Management. The ideal candidate will have recent and comprehensive experience of SAP and will have had a significant role in system implementations including design, testing and roll-out.
- This role will be of particular interest to those that are currently working in a Shared Services environment and want to develop their career further by gaining broad experience in a leadership role in the development of the KSA Shared Services people, process and systems.
- Day to day management of the expenses and payroll teams.
- Develop and deliver capability development plans for team members.
- Develop the control environment to ensure that financial controls are applied rigorously.
- Develop KPI and management reporting to provide insightful and timely management information.
- Working with the SAP systems team and the HR function, deliver improvements to the payroll processes including the payment of expatriates in SAR; the management of GOSI and; the implementation of electronic payslips.
- Develop the controls and reporting in Concur for expenses and travel requests.
- Working with the Employee Support Services team implement Concur for Travel Management.
- Working with the Project team, implement and support Open Options for Attendance and Absence Management.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client's requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Firstaff Personnel Consultants,
85/86 Grafton Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone :+353 1 6797766
Mobile : +353 86 252 9015
Web Page: https://www.firstaff.ie/executive-jobs/
Skype : paulmalahide
linkedin : https://ie.linkedin.com/in/pauldooley