Facilities Manager (a H&S and Soft Services focus) - required for Corporate Client in Dublin 15
Salary: €50K + Bonus + Pension
Our client, a progressive facilities management and services company is seeking to hire a Facilities Manager for one of their corporate client sites in Dublin 15. The role will involve taking overall responsibility for delivery of the total facilities management services. A strong Health & Safety background is required and a relevant qualification in Facilities Management.
- Ensure delivery against the client agreement.
- Identify and present opportunities for continuous improvement, and manage contractual obligations such as Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in line with budget forecasts.
- Prepare revenue forecasts based on current client commitments and develop/present client monthly and quarterly business reviews.
- Actively communicate and coordinate with the client in regards to operational needs.
- Provide regular status reports and manage task lists on assigned account progress for all project areas.
- Provide clear and strong direction and take appropriate action to resolve potential off-target performance.
- Manage, motivate, and develop internal team including sub-contracted services, to promote inclusive and cohesive team environment across different departments within the company and ensure appropriate resourcing levels across all locations at all times.
- Lead by example in ensuring Health & Safety procedures and practices are maintained at all times and in line with ISO standards, best practice and client corporate standards
- Ensure all documentation is compliant, regularly reviewed and saved on client portal for auditing purposes (e.g. statutory certificates, waste compliance database)
- Ensure all visitors and contractors are managed in line with permit to work system.
- Prepare backup documentation and participate in all internal and external audits throughout the year.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and projects as may be required for the efficient running of the business.
- Experience in all Facilities services with a strong bias towards soft services and H&S.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A strong business operator with effective communication skills and the ability to negotiate and influence at all levels.
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management (CRM) skills and a commitment to high quality delivery in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively build and maintain a collaborative network, both internally and externally, in order to successfully navigate through the client organisation.
- Proven ability to develop and implement strategies and deliver on targets.
- Ability to prioritize with proven innovative problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years in a managerial role.
- In-depth knowledge of core competencies within the facilities management industry and strong commercial and financial awareness.
- Client Services and Operations experience ideally within “blue chip” organisations.
- Degree Qualified.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client's requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Mary O Rourke
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Firstaff Personnel Consultants Ltd
85/86 Grafton Street
Mobile: 086 2632535
Web page: https://www.firstaff.ie/engineering-jobs-dublin/