Commercial Renewals Account Executive
Location: Cashel, Tipperary
Salary: Neg DOE
Our client, one of the largest insurance brokers in Ireland, has a requirement for a Commercial Account Executive to manage a portfolio of existing SME clients, a mixture of Motor, Fleet, Liability and Property accounts as well as some new business development, cross selling and lead generation.
Our client provide their clients with solutions to all their insurance needs ranging from home and motor insurance, to complex commercial business packages and they also provide a full range of health, life, pension and investment products.
- CIP, APA Commercial or grandfathered qualification.
- Expert product knowledge.
- Insightful market knowledge and understanding of market needs.
- Profound knowledge of competitor activity.
- Knowledge of the portfolio strengths and weaknesses.
- Analytical & planning skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Networking and relationship skills.
- Persuasion and influencing skills.
- Selling skills, negotiating skills.
- Customer retention skills anticipating changing ongoing change in business.
- RELAY broker system experience essential.
- 3/5 years working in the brokerage business as an account executive.
- Have developed a strong insight into business’s ways of working and their needs.
- Has the know- how and experience to identify value adding business opportunities.
- Personable and sociable.
- Professional style.
- Socially confident.
- Self-motivated with a desire to continuously perform at a high level.
- Exemplify positive customer service behaviours and promote a culture focused on ensuring customers’ needs are met.
- Through leading by example, fosters the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
- A team player.
- Lives the company values.
- Problem Solving.
- Refers business opportunities outside his area to the company.
- Represents our client with pride and adds to the corporate equity in all his/her behaviour.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client's requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Firstaff Personnel Consultants,
85/86 Grafton Street
Tel: 01 6797766
Web Page: https://www.firstaff.ie/jobs
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shane-nolan-952617153/