Tax Free Executive Director Cargo Global Operations
Location: Saudi Arabia
Reports To: Chief Officer
- Director Operation Control
- Director Network Operations Performance
- OOK Team
- Director Safety, Security & Standards
Lead the areas of Operations Performance for the continued development and growth of the business, while maintaining appropriate cost structures and achieving the highest levels of efficiency, accuracy and customer service.
- Lead the formulation and implementation of the Operations Performance’s strategy in line with the company’s and our client's short, medium, and long term objectives.
Budgets and Financial Plans
- Prepare and recommend the budget for the Operations Performance and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the Managing Director and CEO are aware of anticipated costs and revenues, areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified, and potential areas of cost reduction or performance improvement are capitalised upon.
People Management and Organisation Structure
- Manage the effective achievement of the Operations Performance’s objectives through setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating subordinates, and providing them with ongoing guidance in order to maximize the subordinates’ and the Operations Performance’s overall performance.
- Support the Managing Director in defining an optimum departmental structure that ensures that resources are optimally utilised and communication is taking place in an efficient manner.
- Lead our client's operational efforts to drive out cost and waste, improve operational service quality, productivity and utilization, and strive for world class standards, making sure all non-conformities are addressed in a timely fashion.
- Oversee all related operations reports/statistics of daily, weekly, monthly and other performance and the reasons of weakness in order to raise the efficiency and quality of services and cost-effectiveness.
- Oversee the performance of Ground Handling Agreements (GHA) in international and domestic stations to ensure their performance is in line with established policies and standards.
- Oversee the efficiency and reliability of all activities of the COCC, including fleet performance, fuel management & RAMP interface.
- Lead the CHCC to achieve operational integrity of the schedule, full regulatory compliance within the operation, and sound economic decision-making.
- Oversee the OCC and network operational performance to implement and initiate efficient disruption-recovery responses.
- Ensure continuous monitoring of the ACMI and CPA providers to anticipate and/or remedy to deviations or diversions from normal operational plan and/or service level agreements.
- Liaise with Airline’ Heads and with Ground & Cargo Handlers to ensure a smooth interface on the operational level among them, as well as to exploit win-win synergies.
- Lead daily on-time performance meetings with relevant stakeholders to review and correct any operational problems while providing feedback to help optimize the schedule and prevent recurrent delays.
- Oversee the process improvement projects to ensure alignment with corporate strategy through the effective use of business process improvement methodologies.
- Oversee the analyses and recommendations for process improvements that result in improved efficiencies, increased quality and reduced costs to the business.
- Ensure best practices and procedures in process excellence are taken into consideration to identify future opportunities for optimization and enabling long term sustainability of the department.
- Ensure all safety policies and procedure are maintained and updated, in alignment with regulations and corporate QHSSE, for appropriate safety, accident prevention, and investigation to ensure its aligned to conduct.
- Oversee the annual inspection of workplaces to assure safe conditions for employees and ensure the team prepare appropriate notices for the department to issue for abatement of any identified hazards.
- Ensure that air cargo services are carried out in a safe, secure and punctual manner, in accordance with regulatory requirements, internationally accepted standards, corporate & customer airlines' operational standards and specifications.
- Ensure all requests of individuals and groups are reviewed and attended appropriately and in line with all facets of Saudi Government’s and airlines’ security requirements and engagements.
- Motivate subordinates and contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes, and practices while taking into account international leading practice, improvement of business processes, cost reduction, and productivity improvement.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Provide inputs to enhance our client's policy and procedures, and oversee implementation of new departmental procedures to ensure adherence to and the effective implementation of same.
- Ensure that all reports of the Operations Performance are prepared timely and accurately, and meet our client's requirements, policies, and standards.
Health, Safety & Environment
- Ensure compliance to all relevant health, safety and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the Operations Performance in order to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality service and a responsible environmental attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management or related subject
- Preferably a Master’s Degree in a related area
- 12 – 15 years of experience in Cargo business ; with at least 9 years of experience in a managerial position
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client's requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Firstaff Personnel Consultants,
85/86 Grafton Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone :+353 1 6797766
Mobile : +353 86 252 9015
Web Page: https://www.firstaff.ie/executive-jobs/
Skype : paulmalahide
linkedin : https://ie.linkedin.com/in/pauldooley