Tax Free Head of Airline Integrated Operations (IOCC)
Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Reporting to: Director of Operations
Salary: €140k + bens
Head of IOCC, lead a diverse team with a projected size fleet of over 50 aircraft with responsibility for the management of the entire IOCC function.
Key Accountabilities / Substantial Responsibilities:
- Nature and scope of influence a position has on its area of responsibility/ operation.
- Ensure that IOCC flight dispatch meets weather report facilities requirements and that the FDO has weather reports and forecast necessary for the operation, and
- Lead a diverse team with a projected size fleet of over 50 aircraft.
- Minimum 10 years IOCC management experience.
- Subject matter knowledge and practical experience in flight dispatch, short term crewing and planning, operations control, disruption management, airline charter services, station operations, OTP reporting & management.
- Advanced aircraft scheduling and planning skills balanced with strong understanding of the commercial aspects of operations.
- Strong relationship development and management skills with the ability to engage multiple diverse stakeholders within a multicultural environment.
- Ability to lead significant process improvements across the IOC relating to documenting policies, procedures, drive, develop and mentor management team to achieve excellence in operational performance.
- Position’s responsibility for communications both within and outside the organization.
- Identify, develop and make ideas, techniques, procedures, services, or products.
- Development of policy and procedures in Flight Dispatch and maintenance of the highest standards in the FD function.
- Develop IOCC QRH procedures for flight dispatch, recommending amendments to the IOCCM/GOM/FOTM.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- A current Aircraft Dispatcher’s certificate and Have completed all FOTM training requirements for FDO and Remain a current and authorized Company FDO.
- Have a minimum of five years’ experience in a senior aircraft dispatcher role, or a minimum of 10 years as manager of an IOCC department or have an equivalent background.
Competencies: Advanced Level
- Leadership / Communication / Planning/Organising / Judgement & Analysis / Decision Making / Problem Solving
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client's requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Firstaff Personnel Consultants,
85/86 Grafton Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland.
Email : email@example.com
Phone :+353 1 6797766
Mobile : +353 86 252 9015
Web Page: https://www.firstaff.ie/aviation/
Linkedin : https://ie.linkedin.com/in/pauldooley