Tax Free Senior Airlines Engineering Manager
Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Reporting to: Director of Maintenance & Engineering
Salary: €130k + bens
**NB: Must have 15 years experience with Airlines and thorough knowledge of EASA121 to be considered for this role**
Senior Engineering Manager is responsible to the Director of Maintenance (DOM) for development of repairs, alterations, and maintenance specifications in their specific assigned areas, and providing engineering assistance to all sections and departments of the Technical Operations Division, as well as all other divisions of the airline.
Key Accountabilities / Substantial Responsibilites:
- Nature and scope of influence a position has on its area of responsibility/ operation.
- Provide engineering assistance to the Maintenance group as required.
- Ensures the Aircraft Maintenance Program is maintained current with the current standards in respect to the Aircraft Reliability Monitoring Program.
- Ensures the Aircraft Maintenance Program is maintained current with Maintenance Planning Document, and fully incorporates the experience gained from the Aircraft Reliability Program.
- Maintains the data required for implementation of the Continued Airworthiness Surveillance, (CAS) program.
- Review Service Bulletins and Service Letters, recommending action to be taken.
- Provide assistance in the development of revisions and corrections to Maintenance and/or Inspection Programs together with affected manuals to meet the requirements of changing circumstances or regulatory requirements.
- Reviews all Airworthiness Directives to determine applicability and ensure compliance.
- During absences (vacation, illness, etc.) delegates an alternate administrator of equal qualification with the authority and responsibility of this position.
- Position’s responsibility for communications both within and outside the organization.
- Investigate problems and proposed modifications which are initiated by the different departments, evaluating their merits and providing or recommending solutions.
- Provide liaison with manufacturing and repair agencies providing service to our client.
- Reviews with the assistance of the Chief Inspector, Maintenance Training course syllabus, DST and OJT instructors. Annually reviews the training department course/instructor reviews.
- Identify, develop and make ideas, techniques, procedures, services, or products.
- Establish procedures to improve the efficiency of the Engineering Department.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Have a bachelor or master’s degree. Alternative be the holder of A+ P license with a minimum of 10 years Engineering experience.
Have 3 years’ experience in the last 6 years in one or a combination of the following:
- Maintaining large aircraft with 10 or more passenger seats, including at the time of appointment as Senior Engineering Manager, experience in maintaining the same category and class of airplane as the certificate holder uses, or
- Repairing airplanes in a certificated airframe repair station that is rated to maintain aircraft in the same category and class of aircraft as the certificate holder uses.
Competencies: Advanced Level
- Leadership / Communication / Planning/Organizing / Judgement & Analysis / Negotiation/Influencing / Decision Making / Problem Solving / Business Acumen.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client's requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Firstaff Personnel Consultants,
85/86 Grafton Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland.
Email : email@example.com
Phone :+353 1 6797766
Mobile : +353 86 252 9015
Web Page: https://www.firstaff.ie/aviation/
Linkedin : https://ie.linkedin.com/in/pauldooley