Tax Free Senior Mgr of Flight Operations Technical
Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Reporting to: Director of Operations
Salary: €100k + bens
Manages Flight Operations technical information through the use of various digital and paper based systems. Manage the update of operational information on EFB and Flight Ops Portal.
Key Accountabilities / Substantial Responsibilies:
- Nature and scope of influence a position has on its area of responsibility/ operation.
- Managing and meeting company schedule for publishing operational information.
- Act as subject matter expert on Flight Operations Technical matters.
- Advise the Director of Operations on a regular basis on the technical status of the operational library and databases.
- Keeps current on technical developments for information management and recommend improvements to Director of Operations, Lead Flight Operations Technical publications team.
- Produce, control and distribute all Operational Documents including initial issue and subsequent amendments to Operation Division Manuals, Amendments, Operational Notices to Air Crew and Aircraft Performance Data.
- Provide technical writing support to operations departments, whilst ensuring at all times content consistency across documents, manuals and departments using established formats and structured authoring environment.
- Produce all required aircraft performance related computations, including but not limited to route and payload analysis for new planned routes, all performance data regarding aircraft dispatch including performance penalties.
- Liaison with flyadeal engineering and maintenance group to ensure accurate aircraft weighing, calculation of aircraft prepared for Service (APS) weight and index and computerized load sheet preparation.
- Preparation of customized MEL/CDL from MMEL in consultation with all required operations areas.
- Position’s responsibility for communications both within and outside the organization.
- Negotiate with vendors to ensure our client's Flight Ops Technical requirements are met.
- Act as liaison between our client and aircraft manufacturer on Flight Ops Technical Matters.
- Identify, develop and make ideas, techniques, procedures, services, or products.
- Establish procedures to improve the efficiency of Flight Operations Technical and develop methods for reducing costs, improving operating performance and reliability, and for maintaining high standards in training, documentation and communication.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Advanced Knowledge of Document Authoring and Management
- Knowledge of OEM XML / HTML / SGML products
- Knowledge of Navigation databases
- Knowledge of Electronic Navigation Charts
- Knowledge of Aircraft Performance
- Knowledge of EFB and mobile device information distribution
- 15 years’ experience of Flight Operations Technical systems
Competencies: Advanced Level
- Leadership / Communication / Planning/Organising / Judgement & Analysis / Negotiation/Influencing / Decision Making / Problem Solving / Business Acumen
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client's requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Firstaff Personnel Consultants,
85/86 Grafton Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone :+353 1 6797766
Mobile : +353 86 252 9015
Web Page: https://www.firstaff.ie/aviation/
Linkedin : https://ie.linkedin.com/in/pauldooley