Tax Free Strategic Workforce Planning Expert
Location: Saudi Arabia
Lead, coach and implement organize wide strategic workforce plans (SWP) transformation in conjunction with involved HR functions for ensuring that organization has the right size of workforce in the right place at the right time with the right skills to implement its strategy, through customizing, developing and implementing best practices for identifying demand and supply drivers.
The Strategic Workforce Planning Expert will lead the team and develop innovative workforce planning strategies, strong partnerships with various organization business units to achieve an optimum workforce design for the delivery of organizational goals.
- End to end responsible for development, leading and implementing a company-wide Strategic Workforce Planning transformation.
- Gain an excellent understanding of the company strategic plan and company-wide and individual business unit’s wise workforce requirements.
- Manage the formulation and development of SWP policies, methodologies, systems, tools, techniques, processes and procedures to support SWP "best practices".
- Create, communicate and operate an annual and long term range workforce plans.
- Design and implement management tools to optimize workforce planning, manager dashboards, reporting and trending on continuous basis.
- Develop workforce planning scenarios, collaborating with HR Center of Excellence (COE), HR Business Partner (HRBP), Talent Management, Recruitment, Succession Planning and other HR functions and initiatives, and business units and subsidiaries to identify talent gaps and develop strategies to address organizational current and future workforce needs.
- Lead the discussion with the business units and subsidiaries and gain agreement on demand and supply drivers, job clusters, job dimensions and work functions that suit. Challenge the business units and subsidiaries workforce demands projections based on their business plans in order to generate an accurate and agreed upon workforce plans.
- Develop and deliver presentations to HR & business leaders on workforce trends and metrics that impact business outcomes.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration / Engineering / IT / Statistics or Equivalent.
- Master’s Degree in any of these fields.
- Certified Strategic Workforce Planning professional.
Skills / Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 10 years of overall experience for Bachelor degree OR 8 years with Master Degree preferred.
- Must have minimum of 5 years of full time dedicated experience in “Strategic Workforce Planning and Analytics” and its implementation.
- Experience clearly demonstrating leading, driving and practicing Strategic Workforce Planning and Analytics, preferably in electrical utility or similar type of industries.
- Proven capabilities in coaching, mentoring, projects reviewing, team building and facilitation.
- Extensive in-depth experience in organization demand and supply future resource estimation, data analytics, forecasting, simulation, predictive analytics, strategy planning and optimization.
- Knowledge of data sciences, statistical modeling, simulation and forecasting.
- Must have superior presentation, negotiation, concept selling and stakeholder’s management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written english language communication skills. Knowledge of Arabic would be an added advantage.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client's requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Firstaff Personnel Consultants,
85/86 Grafton Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland.
Email : email@example.com
Phone :+353 1 6797766
Mobile : +353 86 252 9015
Web Page: https://www.firstaff.ie/executive-jobs/
Skype : paulmalahide
linkedin : https://ie.linkedin.com/in/pauldooley