Location: South Dublin area
Salary: €40-50k Neg DOE
Our client, a provided of world-class manufacturing and logistics solutions to the medical devices industry is seeking to hire an experienced Moulding Technician.
You will work with Manufacturing and project Engineers in developing, trouble shooting, standardising and improving existing production methods and procedures. There is a strong focus on supporting Injection Moulding core polymer processes.
- Take a lead role in the troubleshooting, repair and rebuild of both Hot runner and Cold runner systems.
- Ensure that all machine, tools and processes are run in accordance to the proscribed process tolerances and protocols.
- Carry out DOE on new and existing product lines and participate in the development of constant improvement programmes.
- Maintain a critical spares inventory for key Injection Moulding maintenance items to minimise downtime.
- Perform preventative maintenance and repair on Injection Moulding equipment.
- Execution of mould changeover's and equipment setup's as part of production runs.
- Assist ME's in investigating and implementing new production methods.
- Design, specify, manufacture, test and document production equipment, changes and improvements.
- Perform equipment qualifications and validations, including report writing etc.
- Interface with a variety of company personnel and with outside vendors when necessary while performing the above.
- Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager.
- HETAC Level 6 qualification in Polymer Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of Injection Moulding equipment and processes.
- Knowledge of tooling design, tooling materials & qualifications.
- General manufacturing processing knowledge with at least 2 years previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Medical Device industry experience a distinct advantage.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client's requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Mary O Rourke
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Firstaff Personnel Consultants Ltd
85/86 Grafton Street
Mobile: 086 2632535
Web page: https://www.firstaff.ie/engineering-jobs-dublin/