Tax Free Senior Technical Consultant - Automotive Industry
Location: Saudi Arabia
Packages range : £150,000 – £250,000
Our clients mission is to make Saudi Arabia a global industrial leader by providing financial and advisory solutions.
To support & diversify the Saudi economy by helping to shape industrial sectors, developing competitive enterprises, and supporting strategic initiatives.
To build our client's systematic proprietary knowledge and expertise in the automotive sector through:
- Conducting preliminary and complete technical feasibility and follow-up reports for projects.
- Contributing to the preparation of necessary internal or external industrial studies and market reports.
- Providing specialized technical consultations and advice on existing or new investments with technical difficulties or growth potential.
- Building capabilities and transferring knowledge to trainees and technical analysts.
- Participating in specialized committees inside and outside the Fund.
- Prepare full and preliminary technical feasibility reports for projects.
- Prepare follow-up reports for existing projects or projects under implementation.
- Prepare internal or external industrial studies and compile and synthesize data and facts on current topics in the industry.
- Prioritize knowledge needs and fill in our client's knowledge gaps.
- Proactively identify opportunities for our client to grow the sector and provide assistance to the ecosystem in KSA.
- Provide specialized technical consultations for the Credit Departments and the client when assigned to do so.
- Assist trainees and technical analysts and enhance their knowledge.
- Coordinate with relevant departments whenever required.
- Participate in the development of the Division by providing appropriate suggestions.
- Participate in specialized committees inside or outside the Fund when assigned to do so.
- Explain the Fund’s requirements for loan appliers.
- Provide technical consultations to government institutions and departments.
- Perform any other tasks requested by the direct supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science, or equivalent. Master's degree or PhD in Science or Engineering, or equivalent.
- Min. 8 years of technical and managerial experience (at least 4 years of it in a technical position) in the automotive sector with focus on internal combustion engine cars or electric vehicles.
- IT proficiency
- English proficiency
- Thorough knowledge of technologies, market dynamics, and disruptive tends in the automotive sector
- Cost estimation and value engineering
- Project management and risk assessment
- High interdisciplinary knowledge & institutional perspective
- Contract review and evaluation
- Specifications and Standards in the industry
- Strategic planning and resource management for industrial projects
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client's requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Firstaff Personnel Consultants,
85/86 Grafton Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone :+353 1 6797766
Mobile : +353 86 252 9015
Web Page: https://www.firstaff.ie/executive-jobs/
Skype : paulmalahide
linkedin : https://ie.linkedin.com/in/pauldooley