Tax Free Senior Industry Consultant - Chemicals Sector
Location: Saudi Arabia
Packages range : £150,000 – £250,000
Our clients mission is to make Saudi Arabia a global industrial leader by providing financial and advisory solutions.
To support & diversify the Saudi economy by helping to shape industrial sectors, developing competitive enterprises, and supporting strategic initiatives.
To build our client's systematic proprietary knowledge and expertise in the chemicals sector through:
- Evaluating potential projects seeking loans from our client and provide clear recommendations to their viability from marketing stand.
- Conducting Industrial studies of various sectors and update them from time to time to check the possibility/viability of future client participation in financing new projects in these specific sectors.
- Conducting marketing consultancy to operating projects financed by our client particularly those which encounter difficulties and request re-scheduling.
- Investigating the industrial investment opportunities available for establishing a national factory to produce promising product(s)
- Studying the export markets and the opportunities for local factories to export and help sponsors in designing the appropriate export strategies, and preparing export opportunity studies.
- Building capabilities and transferring knowledge to local trainees & analysts.
- Providing expert opinions on different assignments inside & outside Fund.
- Prepare full and preliminary Marketing feasibility reports for projects.
- Prepare follow-up reports for existing projects or projects under implementation.
- Prepare internal or external industrial studies and market reports and compile and synthesize data and facts on current topics in the industry.
- Prioritize knowledge needs and gaps for knowledge generation for our client.
- Proactively identify opportunities for our client to grow the sector and provide assistance to the ecosystem in KSA.
- Provide specialized Marketing consultations for the Credit Departments and the client when assigned to do so.
- Assist trainees and Marketing analysts in order to enhance their knowledge.
- Coordinate with relevant departments whenever required.
- Participate in the development of the Division by providing appropriate suggestions.
- Participate in specialized committees inside or outside the Fund when assigned to do so.
- Provide consultations to government institutions and departments.
- Perform any other tasks requested by the direct supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science, or Business MBA or Master's degree Marketing.
- Min. 8 years of experience in the chemicals sector with a particular focus on specialty chemicals.
- IT proficiency
- English proficiency
- Thorough knowledge of technologies and, market dynamics of the chemicals industry
- Sales and Market analysis and evaluation
- Project management and risk assessment
- Strategic planning and resource management for medical supplies projects
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client's requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Firstaff Personnel Consultants,
85/86 Grafton Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland.
Email : email@example.com
Phone :+353 1 6797766
Mobile : +353 86 252 9015
Web Page: https://www.firstaff.ie/executive-jobs/
Skype : paulmalahide
linkedin : https://ie.linkedin.com/in/pauldooley