QA / Commissioning Manager
Location: Mainland Europe
Salary: Neg DOE
Our client, a leading world class engineering contractor, require a QA/Commissioning Manager for projects in Mainland Europe. They provide Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection services to their private, public and government clients. They offer competitive salaries, financial support for further training, Continuous Professional Development, leading to chartered status, performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor.
- Take ownership for the quality delivery of the project, ensuring that all client specifications are met, by accurately executing our client's project quality plan
- Lead the quality ethos for the project, including “Right First Time” approach. This will be conducted through delivering training, quality tool box talks, developing and approving “First of a Kind” mock-ups, and auditing and QA initiatives such as issuing QA recognition prizes
- Management of a Quality team of approximately 6-8 employees including Field QA, Test Pack Engineers, NDT Specialists and Handover Supervisors
- Management of our client's database for the project, ensuring it is kept up to date and accurate, which will essentially deliver the handover documentation to the client
- Liaise with the client on handover documentation, system handover and green-tag dates
- Liaise with the construction teams regarding handover dates, scheduling walk downs, developing snag lists etc.
- Monitoring snag trends and addressing same through construction teams
- Manage NDT contractors to ensure project requirements met
- Ensure QA requirements are met by subcontractors, specifically painting and insulation
- Relevant qualification
- Welding experience (CSWIP or PCN)
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a similar roles
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client's requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Mary O Rourke
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Firstaff Personnel Consultants Ltd
85/86 Grafton Street
Mobile: 086 2632535
Web page: https://www.firstaff.ie/engineering-jobs-dublin/