Tax Free Airline Revenue Manager (Ancillary)
Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Salary: €100k + €35k bens
Reporting to: Head of Customer Engagement
The Ancillary Revenue Manager is responsible for delivering the airline’s Ancillary strategy to achieve Ancillary Revenue targets. This is achieved through the implementation and management of all ancillary revenue products agreed by the commercial team, both airline related (fees, seats and baggage etc.) and those provided by third party partners (Buy-on Board Product, IFE, Loyalty, car rental, ground transport, hotels, advertising and executive lounges etc.).
Key Accountabilities / Substantial Responsibilities:
- Work with Head of Customer Engagement to develop and implement our client’s Ancillary Revenue Strategy.
- Achieve airline targets with regards to ancillary revenues; working with providers and commercial colleagues to continually improve both the products and the merchandising opportunities across all distribution channels.
- Ensure policies relating to ancillary revenue products are defined, documented, communicated and understood, both internally and externally.
- Manage RFP process (where relevant) for new product providers, following airline processes at all times to ensure successful partners are identified and contracted.
- Day to Day management of all third-party product providers, including monitoring of revenues, customer complaints and other SLAs.
- Provide regular reports (including both data and commentary) on Ancillary Revenue achievements, providing senior management with insight into product/channel/route trends and issues, recommending actions where appropriate.
- Maintain an overview of competitor (both regional and global) ancillary activities and partners.
- Proactively work with all airline departments and product providers to ensure ancillary revenue products are optimised in terms of distribution, customer experience and revenues at all times.
- Where relevant, ensure ancillary revenue products are included in all sales and promotional campaigns.
Position’s responsibility for communications both within and outside the organization.
- Communicate effectively with all members of the department in line with the company’s culture guidelines.
- Manage external providers, ensuring highest standards of service delivery whilst achieving revenue and profit targets.
- Develop strong and lasting working relationships with all airline departments to ensure the smooth operation of the business.
Identify, develop and make ideas, techniques, procedures, services, or products.
- Use CRM data, market research and any other available analysis to identify and deliver new product ideas, driving opportunities for co-brand and/or partner projects.
- Contribute to commercial roadmap to support airline goals, demonstrating leadership through the debate, development and implementation of new initiatives, channels and/or products.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- In depth understanding of e-retail technology and latest innovations, not just in aviation but other market sectors.
- Knowledge of core airline systems and processes.
- Proven experience in Commercial Contracting and Procurement processes.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with or for an airline commercial team, preferably within loyalty / ancillary revenue or product development.
- Proven achievements in delivering large scale product innovations in loyalty, ancillary revenue or commercial product development.
- Proven experience of negotiation with, and managing, both large global and small regional third-party providers.
- Proven achievements in measured revenue and customer service KPIs.
Job related Skills:
- Good presentation skills and ability and confidence to present to CEO level.
- Strong technology focus.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
Key Performance Indicator:
- 90% - Ancillary Revenue targets.
- 10% - Product and distribution innovation and implementation.
- Leadership / Communication / Planning/Organising / Judgement & Analysis / Negotiation/Influencing
- Decision Making / Problem Solving / Business Acumen
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client's requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Firstaff Personnel Consultants,
85/86 Grafton Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone :+353 1 6797766
Mobile : +353 86 252 9015
Web Page: https://www.firstaff.ie/aviation/
Linkedin : https://ie.linkedin.com/in/pauldooley