Tax Free HR Digitization Manager
Location: Saudi Arabia
Salary: €100k + 35%
Reports to: HR Planning & Systems Department Head
The HR Digitization Manager is the key HR Technology advisor and thought leader for our client's Human Resources Function responsible to develop and drive HR technology and digitization strategies. Acts as Advisor to HR Planning & Systems Department Head and leads HR technology projects and workstreams to drive HR digital transformation as part of overall HR Strategy. Has a broader perspective on HR technology and provides insight, innovation and thought leadership on the latest trends and technologies that help shape how HR can most effectively support the business
utilizing and leveraging its own capabilities. Partners closely with IT (Information Technology) and HR Functional leaders to drive projects related to HR Digitization initiatives.
Responsibilities include participation in the development of the HR IT vision and HR IT strategy, HR Operations, HR Shared Services, HR process design and technology alignment, HR capability development, HR technology business case development and the transformation and delivery of the overall HR Service Delivery Model in line with business and HR strategic requirements.
- Fully understand the strategic and operational drivers of the HR function and the value it brings to any organization.
- Leads and manages the successful delivery of large, complex HR technology/HR digitization projects and initiatives on time and within budget.
- Is responsible to advise on HR digitization and HR IT technology strategies.
- Brings an awareness of HR technology trends and a passion and appetite to explore further and bring new thinking into everyday HR operations and service delivery.
- Manages complex HR technology projects, focusing on high quality and delivery through others even in high pressured, time critical situations.
- Manages and advises senior stakeholders effectively on HR IT technology/HR digitization matters.
Key Qualifications/Education & Experience Required:
- Masters degree in Computer Sciences. Alternatively, Bachelors degree in a relevant field with extensive HR technology & HR digital transformation experience ≥10 years may be considered.
- Minimum 8-10 years’ of progressive HR technology experience.
Key Stakeholders / Interactions:
- Ability to closely work with and support HR Leaders, as well as interact with multiple BU, HR and IT stakeholders in multiple locations.
- Relevant experience with HR digitization and HR technology change projects.
- General office demands. Business Travel may be required from time to time.
Key Competencies and Skills Required:
- Has proven experience of managing HR digital transformation and change within a HR or business environment, either in a consulting firm or international business, preferably in energy, oil & gas, utilities.
- Has a track record in managing the successful delivery of large, complex programs / engagements on time and within budget.
- Excellent working knowledge of English language, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated capability in providing thought and strategic leadership. Effectively articulates a point of view and communicates information that is relevant to the business.
- Have experience of managing change or transformation within a HR or business environment, either in another consulting firm or in-house..
- Authenticity and lead with integrity, maintain independence.
- Customer focused, results oriented. Collaboratively works toward solutions and delivers results through others. Readily establishes credibility.
- Strong knowledge of HR functions, industry awareness and financial/business acumen.
- Exceptionally strong senior stakeholder, consulting and project management skills.
- Self-starter with superb attention to detail. Superior organizational skills integrity, and ability to follow up and complete tasks.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and adapt.
- Resilient and the ability to handle ambiguity and work under pressure/meeting tight deadlines.
- Thorough knowledge of HR technology and digitization opportunities/capabilities.
- Naturally curious, innovative, and creative. Strives for continuous improvement in process and learning.
- Extracts insight from HR technology/capability analysis and translates the impact in HR technology and service delivery solutions.
- Excellent HR technology skills and competences, incl. interpersonal communication and influencing skills, analytical skills, problem solving, decision making and IT project management skills.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client's requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Firstaff Personnel Consultants,
85/86 Grafton Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland.
Email : email@example.com
Phone :+353 1 6797766
Mobile : +353 86 252 9015
Web Page: https://www.firstaff.ie/executive-jobs/
Skype : paulmalahide
linkedin : https://ie.linkedin.com/in/pauldooley