Tax Free Senior PPP Experts - Healthcare
Reporting To: Director General – Advisory
Salary: €200-250k DOE
The role holder is responsible for conducting detailed financial and commercial review of the project being considered for privatization ensuring adherence to the established standards and guidelines. The role holder is also responsible for working with internal Legal & Regulatory Department and external consultants (where identified) to provide a detailed review, valuation and mode of privatization if recommending privatization of the project being considered. As part of the Execution Team, the role holders will support the team in the implementation of privatization and PPP in line with the approach proposed.
Purpose of Communication
- Pool of Internal Advisors
- For submitting periodic reports on the progress with regards to privatization projects
- For seeking guidance and support on the ongoing preparation and implementation
- Legal & Regulatory Department
- For liaising on jointly conducting the detailed review of the projects
- Strategic Communications & Marketing
- For supporting in organizing the road shows and other events
- For supporting in preparation of material for promoting the projects
- PMO & Quality Assurance
- For submitting periodic reports on the progress of the projects
Purpose of Communication
- Government Entities
- For identifying opportunities for privatization and scoping the aligned requirements
- Execution Team
- For guiding basis the identified approach for implementation of the project reviewed for privatization or PPP
- For collating necessary information and reporting on progress periodically
- Supervisory Committee
- For presentation of the review, identified approach, valuation, etc. for sign off
- For presentation of status reports during implementation phase
- Expert Consultants
- For seeking expert guidance and inputs for the technical, financial and commercial review of the projects
Business Development Support
- Supports NCP in finding new Privatization and PPP initiatives through participation in identifying opportunities basis market intelligence and understanding of the NTP initiative.
- Supports in the scoping of requirements and gathering of information required for initiating the required reviews.
- Conducts the commercial review in terms of the market conditions, market feasibility, supply and demand forecasting, commercial viability of an investment, understanding the different stakeholder interplay, involved in a project being considered for privatization or PPP.
- Conducts the financial review in terms of valuation, financial viability, transaction approach and analysis, existing financial forecasts, historical financial performance, developing future forecasts, etc. for the project being considered for privatization or PPP.
- Works with the identified technical / commercial or financial consultants, and ensures delivery of detailed analysis enabling the decision making process.
- Reviews current operational conditions of the project with regards to its compliance with the applicable environmental standards, and identifies any deviations, and provides recommendations on measures required to meet applicable regulations / standards.
- Reviews and adheres to the laid down policies, guidelines aligned to the regulatory framework.
- Leads and coordinates with other relevant Departments within NCP such as Legal & Regulatory Department to provide advisory services on the project being evaluated.
- Advises on an adequate financial / commercial structure for these transactions including determination of the transaction structure factoring in the risk allocation in privatization and PPP projects.
- Coordinates closely with environmental bodies, social bodies and World Bank colleagues in order to provide bespoke solutions to the project being considered to ensure sustainable development impact.
- Recommends suitable approach for privatization basis evaluation of the revenue implications for the government; the pros and cons of various modes of the transaction, and recommends the optimal option.
- Reviews and advises on the sector structure / restructure and required changes in the industry.
- Reviews and advises on the required government support for implementation.
Implementation Planning and Support
- Develops an action plan for the implementation of the recommended mode of privatization selected, and guides the Execution Team in delivering on the same from a technical perspective.
- Prepares reports based on the weekly meetings with the Execution Team and provides the same to the Pool of Internal Advisors or the Supervisory Committee directly, in coordination with the PMO and Director General of Advisory.
- Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are achieved during the course of the year.
- Identifies the training and development requirements for self and agrees on them with the reporting manager to ensure that the required trainings are arranged and attended.
- Strives to achieve the highest levels of proficiency on all the competencies and skills required to perform the role.
- Keeps abreast of professional developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional growth.
- Masters degree in Finance or Economics
- Fluent proficiency in written and spoken English is essential
Nature and Years of Experience:
- More than 8 years of experience with a leading institution working on privatization or PPP transaction advisory on buy and/or sell side, privatization advisory, project finance, project development.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client's requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Firstaff Personnel Consultants,
85/86 Grafton Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone :+353 1 6797766
Mobile : +353 86 252 9015
Web Page: https://www.firstaff.ie/executive-jobs/
Skype : paulmalahide
linkedin : https://ie.linkedin.com/in/pauldooley