Tax Free Chief Operating Officer - (COO Pharma)
Location: Saudi Arabia
Salary: €300k + bens
Our client is looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer (COO) to oversee their Pharmaceutical Factory ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the Organization second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of business.
The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. You also have to be excellent in Management skills.
The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of their factory to drive an extensive and sustainable growth.
- Operating the factory in a very outstanding way
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Build a capable and professional team
- Establish policies that promote factory culture and vision (SOP)
- Oversee daily operations of the factory and the work of executives (Manufacturing, IT, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Having a good relation and credible reputation among the pharmaceutical field.
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Officer in pharmaceutical industry at least 15 years.
- Understanding of business functions such as Manufacturing, HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- Having a good knowledge of emerging market.
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Having a successful story in similar field.
- Bachelor Degree in (Industrial engineering, Business admiration or Pharmacy), MSc/MBA is a plus
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client's requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Firstaff Personnel Consultants,
85/86 Grafton Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone :+353 1 6797766
Mobile : +353 86 252 9015
Web Page: https://www.firstaff.ie/executive-jobs/
Skype : paulmalahide
linkedin : https://ie.linkedin.com/in/pauldooley