Contract – 6 + months
Essential: This role requires “hands – on” experience preparing accounts for clients within an Accountancy Practice
Our client a leading company formations, company secretarial and corporate service Practice. They are currently seeking Part Qualified Accountant. The role will include but will not be limited to year-end accounts preparation and tax calculations for external clients. The role includes providing the following services, to the highest standards possible, for entities within the group.
- Preparation of financial statements for limited companies under FRS 102.
- Preparation of accounts to trial balance stage for external auditors.
- Processing Corporate and Personal tax returns.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and other balance sheet control accounts.
- Proficient in Sage50 and Sage Accounts Production.
- Assist in training of junior members of staff.
- Liaising with clients over the phone, email and in person.
- ACA, ACCA or CPA Qualified/ Part-Qualified
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience working in an accountancy practice
- Excellent organisational and communications skills essential
- Ability to work on own initiative, with the support of colleagues.
- Experience with the standard Microsoft suite: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- The ability to adapt to the pressure of work peaks that occur at various deadline dates during the year, and to plan work in such a way that tasks are completed well ahead of deadlines.
- Efficiency in data processing, and great attention to detail
- Satisfactory references will be required from the successful candidate.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client's requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Firstaff Personnel Consultants
85-86 Grafton Street
Tel: + 353 1 6797766
Web Page: https://www.firstaff.ie/accounting-jobs-ireland/
Linked In: https://ie.linkedin.com/pub/angela-dunne/10/159/115