Tax Free Airside Compliance and Standards Manager
Location: Saudi Arabia
Salary: €150,000 - 180,000 + benefits
The role is responsible to oversee that ICAO standards and GACA regulatory requirements are applied in all aspects of the operations and in the design of airfield infrastructure. In conjunction with key stakeholders (Engineering, Maintenance, Contractors) the Airside Compliance and Standards Manager will ensure that airside works and projects comply with mandatory requirements and specifications as described in key documents such as Annex 14, GACAR 139, Doc 9157 etc. while Health & Safety regulations are incorporated in the execution of all airfield expansion activities. In addition, the responsible person will provide expertise and relevant knowledge to all interested stakeholders and will support the Operations Duty Teams to deliver effectively all of their responsibilities.
- Provide effective, concise and efficient details in the design stage and execution phase of airside works and projects.
- Work intensively to promote and maintain the best quality of Safety within the airfield.
- Complete relevant studies of all operational functions and activities within the aerodrome (i.e. maintenance, inspections, safeguarding, Emergency Planning) to demonstrate essential compliance is incorporated as necessary.
- Support all maintenance works and any airfield developments by offering expert advice and recommended actions that ensure the aerodrome is fully operational and compatible.
- Monitor all airside stakeholder activities and the work of duty teams with the purpose to maintain the highest applicable Safety Standards.
- Ensure all aeronautical facilities, infrastructure and equipment meet the required Safeguarding standards for the efficient operation of the aerodrome.
- Complete regular audits and inspections to evaluate the effectiveness of current processes and procedures.
- Support and Coach a Team of airside operations duty managers, supervisors and officers.
Experience and Personal Attributes:
- Good general education, preferably at University Degree or Diploma level.
- Excellent command – verbal & written – of English Language.
- Knowledge of all applicable documents and regulations associated with Aerodrome Design, Airside Operations and Emergency Procedures
- Outstanding knowledge in regard to Wildlife Management and Birstrike Control
- Experience of working in a high-pressure and customer focused environment is desired.
- Working in a team environment.
- Very good verbal and written communicational skills.
- PC literate with good knowledge of Microsoft package.
- A Clean (no penalties) Driving Licence essential.
- To comply with general H&S regulations, including wearing PPE attire and issued work uniform.
Hours of Work:
- Open 24 hrs / 7 days of the week therefore flexibility to work in shift pattern is required.
- An average of 40 hours per week, including weekends and public holidays. Adaptable to operational requirements for attending necessary Training and Administrative duties.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client's requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Firstaff Personnel Consultants,
85/86 Grafton Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone :+353 1 6797766
Mobile : +353 86 252 9015
Web Page: https://www.firstaff.ie/aviation/
Linkedin : https://ie.linkedin.com/in/pauldooley