Assistant Payroll Manager
€Negotiable depending on experience
Essential: Hands-on experience working in a fast paced, evolving and changing environment processing high volume Irish, UK & European payrolls end to end for at least 1000 + employees. Full knowledge and experience required of all local rules in various countries.
- Contributing to the delivery of a fully auditable monthly payroll through processing transactions within the payroll gross to net process, providing reconciliations support and working on technical payroll issues
- Creating spreadsheets using excel for different pay elements and deductions
- Preparation of the monthly payroll for assigned EU countries
- Preparation of the monthly payroll for UK
- Maintenance of accurate files and records to ensure access to up to date information figures and reports
- Provision of monthly payroll reports to the Finance department
- Manual Calculations as and when required
- Completion of statutory returns
- Liaise with HR and department managers to ensure that all payroll changes are accurate
- Dealing with both UK and Irish Revenues and Social Welfare Offices across Europe
- Implementing changes to payroll processes as appropriate.
- Looking after P45s for all leavers on both UK and Euro payrolls
- Applying for PPS numbers or other European Social Ins Numbers if required
- Applying for UK tax certificates using online HMRC system
Experience and Qualification:
- An experienced Senior Payroll Officer ideally in a high-volume payroll environment
- Hold a relevant payroll qualification (IPASS preferably)
- Experienced with payroll applications and excel spreadsheets
- Proven organisational skills and track record of attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Relevant technical skills including knowledge of the PAYE system, ROS, RPN, RPS etc.
- Experience in working in a client service role would be beneficial
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with a large payroll function
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client's requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Firstaff Personnel Consultants
85-86 Grafton Street
Tel: + 353 1 6797766
Web Page: https://www.firstaff.ie/accounting-jobs-ireland/
Linked In: https://ie.linkedin.com/pub/angela-dunne/10/159/115