Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: €30-38K Depending on experience
Co. Meath (commutable from Dunshaughlin, Mullingar, Navan, Trim, Kells & Drogheda and surrounding areas)
Car owner preferred
Hours: 8.30 - 5.15pm Mon-Thurs / 8.30 - 4pm Friday
Our client are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online and traditional marketing strategy. Applicants should have relevant marketing experience along with new media and digital knowledge, design skills would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Help develop and implement the Company’s social media and marketing strategy and develop specific marketing campaigns whilst managing marketing and advertising budgets.
- Day to day implementation and updates of social media channels and our new website (due to be launched in the Autumn 2019) in conjunction with the marketing team. Ensuring all content is consistent to the company’s style with focus on the acquisition of new users.
- Work with third-party agencies to develop; video, editorial, design, print and exhibition content.
- Design and develop inbound lead generation programmes to drive new leads into the business across strategic markets.
- Arrange effective distribution of marketing materials both internal and external.
- Research relevant online communities in order to target campaign activity.
- Research competitor websites and social media presence.
- Organisation and attendance at events and product exhibitions.
- Developing and maintaining the CRM system (Hubspot) and ensure that the team appreciates the pivotal role of CRM within their daily office functions.
- Additional duties as required.
Key Skills and experience required:
- Degree qualification in marketing, or related industry
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar environment using digital tools and possess a strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience with SEO, social, digital marketing, analytics, and pay per click.
- Desired but not essential, knowledge of Photoshop, and similar design tools, to generate in house content. Photography, videography, copywriting and design experience is also desired.
- Excellent verbal and written English, highly developed communication skills.
- Competent with analytics.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams in a thriving, fast- paced environment
- Passionate about digital, mobile and new technologies.
- Excellent time management skills, be a self-starter and be focused on delivering results.
- Other duties may include: Travelling with the team to external events.
*** You must be able to work with limited supervision. You may also be required to do duties outside of this job description, given the size of the company and the team. The list is by no means exhaustive, but is intended as guidance.**
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client's requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Firstaff Personnel Consultants
85-86 Grafton Street
Tel: + 353 1 6797766
Web Page: https://www.firstaff.ie/jobs
Linked In: https://ie.linkedin.com/pub/angela-dunne/10/159/115