Internal Sales Agent (B2B) - selling luxury Fashion Brands & Accessories to retailers (preowned designer brands)
Location: Coolock, Dublin 17
Salary: ote €40K DOE (Basic €22K + upcapped commission - paid monthly)
Working hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Our client, an expanding and developing business specialising in buying & selling of pre-owned luxury products e.g. handbags, jewellery & watches to consumer and retailers is seeking to hire a B2B Sales Executive and Account Manager. This is a new role due to business growth and will report into the Sales Manager.
- Min 2-3 years experience in B2B sales activity.
- A background in luxury fashion sales would be a definitely advantage.
- Fluency in English is essential and another language (French, Spanish, German, Chinese) would be an advantage.
- Must have demonstrated experience in driving sales and meeting sales targets.
- Strong account management and client relationship skills.
- Ability to developing new business across the world (Europe/USA/Asia etc).
- Maximising client satisfaction by achieving client order deadlines and communicating effectively throughout the sales process.
- Creating strong relationships with client and solving issues, liaising internally with other department (Credit Control & Warehouse) regarding queries on transactions and shipments.
- To develop the company’s client base across the world (retailers of preowned luxury goods, online stores, auction houses & marketplaces).
- Creating & maintaining a client database for prospecting and identifying key contacts in prospect companies.
- Communication with clients and prospects mainly by email and phone.
- Sending commercial offers to clients according to the company’s strategy.
- Account management and ensuring client loyalty.
- Must have the ability to work on your own initiative to develop and managing client accounts.
- Ability to create value and acquire new business.
- Belief in Win-Win collaborations and a long-term approach to sales.
- Excellent business communication in English.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite.
Personal qualities required:
- Strong work ethic - sales and results driven.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Possess a responsable attitude.
- Strong work ethic.
If you are interested in this role, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client's requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.