Junior Accounts / Office Administrator
Salary: €25 -30k depending on the candidate’s experience + access to company bonus system after a proven 1 years experience.
Hours: 8am – 5pm
An excellent opportunity has arisen with one of our clients a start-up (2014) with an international client base. Due to continued growth, the company who sells a range of wholesale luxury branded goods on-line is currently seeking a new addition to their expanding team. This role will suit a recent Accounting or Business graduate with some experience in accounts or a more experienced Junior Accounts Assistant whom is seeking an opportunity to develop their career.
- Internal daily accounting/bookkeeping files (bills, expenses, receipts, reports, etc.)
- Assist with budget preparations and bank reconciliations.
- Day to day client invoicing & communication.
- Create basic financial reports, sales reports and staff commission reports.
- Daily data entry with SAP Business One accounting software.
- Accounts Payable - processing all supplier related invoices and payments.
- Accounts Receivable - Daily invoice processing, posting/interface, Credit Control and reconciliation of systems.
- Daily support to Financial Controller.
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and staff.
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues.
- General administration tasks such as office organization, archiving, filling documentation.
- Ordering and Ensuring all office equipment / supplies are updated and organized as required.
- Day to day supplies and equipment including cost optimization and control office budget, booking trips and organizing travels for staff members.
- Manage direct office phone calls and correspondence.
- Occasional assistance to Branch Manager.
- Maintain tight organization of the company’s internal documentation - according to industry and company standards.
- Keep daily accounting up to date and close communication with your Supervisor.
- Office administration - working knowledge of office environment.
- Practical knowledge about operating system: SAP or similar accounting software.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office – mainly Excel, Word + Acrobat Adobe Pro.
- Fluent level of English.
- Excellent communication skills including an excellent professional telephone manner.
Personal Qualities Required:
- Organization & discipline.
- Autonomy & sense of responsibility.
- Professional communication skills (spoken and written).
- Adaptability to change.
Personal qualities that will give you an edge:
- Interest/experience in multicultural environment.
- Start-up mindset.
- Interest in fashion or luxury accessories.
Education required: EQF Levels 5 to 7 in Administration, Accounting or Business.
Required experience: 2 years minimum in Accounting or Bookkeeping roles.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client's requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Firstaff Personnel Consultants
85-86 Grafton Street
Tel: + 353 1 6797766
Web Page: https://www.firstaff.ie/accounting-jobs-ireland/
Linked In: https://ie.linkedin.com/pub/angela-dunne/10/159/115