Business Intelligence Manager
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: Neg Up to €80k DOE
*NB: You must have an EU passport or a Work Permit to work in Ireland, to be considered for this role*
Our client is a technology-focused digital marketing agency providing managed services, software solutions and consultancy on to a range of clients including 2K Games, TM Lewin and Photobox.
You’ll join colleagues in their Dublin city centre office in a team of 46 who come from a range of backgrounds and perspectives. They work hard, challenge each other, and together achieve great things.
This role would be exclusively focused on their 2K client. They are expanding their relationship with our client rapidly, including a large number of roles with the broad Analytics & Insight field.
- Define and build the Business Intelligence strategy for 2K games.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to collect dashboard requirements, implement BI solutions that meet their needs, while making sure the priorities for your team are properly aligned to business needs.
- Define and develop BI dashboarding standards and ensure adherence from the development community.
- Lead and manage through any conflict resolution with competing demands with our various stakeholders and backlogs.
- Take a leadership role in effectively communicating to the team, project expectations and timelines in a timely and clear fashion.
- Responsible for the overall success of the BI team’s deliverables and work with the to ensure timely and quality delivery of dashboards.
- Partner with Data engineers in validating data, accuracy and availability.
- Hire and Mentor the BI developers, help them grow professionally.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree of four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Recent development experience with Tableau or similar visual analysis tool, optimization, analytics and large data sets, project management, developing visually compelling interactive dashboards.
- Strong Knowledge of databases and Data modeling concepts and querying tools (Snowflake, Vertica, AWS Athena).
- Experience interacting database though complex SQL queries and interpreting the data.
- Prior experience managing teams & interactions across multiple continents and different time zone is preferable.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client's requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Firstaff Personnel Consultants,
85/86 Grafton Street
Tel: 01 6797766
Web Page: https://www.firstaff.ie/it-jobs-dublin/