Project Quantity Surveyor
Location: Greater Dublin
Salary: €Neg DOE
Responsible for the commercial and contractual performance of building projects, the Project Quantity Surveyor’s responsibilities fall into the following three areas:
- Post tender and pre-contract activities:
- Familiarisation with the tender file and assisting with preparing commercial targets for the project.
- During the contract period:
- The procurement of subcontractors
- attending pre-award meetings
- documentation and schedules
- variation schedules
- controlling accounts
- in-house reports
- contractual correspondence and final account.
- During the post contract period:
- Finalise subcontractor accounts
- Complete all filing and other documentation
- Appropriate professional qualifications in quantity surveying
- Minimum of three years’ experience gained with a building contractor.
- Excellent IT systems knowledge is expected
- Strong teamworking abilities
- organised self-starters
- Excellent communication skills written and oral English
- Local experience is a big plus.
- Generous salary dependant on experience
- Car allowance,
- Pension scheme,
- Professional subscriptions
- Opportunities for additional responsibility and career development
- Income Protection
Please respond with a copy of your up to date CV and salary expectations
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client's requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Firstaff Personnel Consultants
85-86 Grafton Street
Tel: + 353 1 6797766
Web Page: https://www.firstaff.ie/construction-jobs-ireland/
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sandragrundmann/