Senior HR Generalist
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: €55-60K Neg DOE
*NB: You must have an EU passport or a Work Permit to work in Ireland, to be considered for this role*
Our client is a technology-focused digital marketing agency providing managed services, software solutions and consultancy on to a range of clients including 2K Games, TM Lewin and Photobox.
You’ll join colleagues in their Dublin city centre office in a team of 46 who come from a range of backgrounds and perspectives. They work hard, challenge each other, and together achieve great things.
- Plans and conducts employee orientation activities to foster positive attitude toward management goals and integration of new hires.
- Develops, plans, and/or manages employee-relations activities and programs including but not limited to employee counselling, employee development and career planning, policy interpretation and compliance, new employee orientation, and employee recognition programs.
- Facilitates effective and positive resolution of employee issues, displaying a genuine interest and respect for people and their concerns.
- Partners with management and other HR partners to communicate employee concerns/requests, anticipate issues, and recommend resolution.
- Partners with management to determine training and development requirements, including but not limited to career planning and coaching.
- Coordinates employee transfer/relocation activities.
- Works closely with Legal department to coordinate work permits and visas for any foreign employees/candidates.
- Manages company workday system, ensuring information is entered in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness and compliance.
- Ensures compliance with employment laws and company guidelines.
- Maintains a variety of HR records including but not limited to insurance, performance reviews, government reporting, and employee transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, terminations.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation; conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations; provides periodic reports to studio manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Lead recruitment strategy & operations, ranging from job advertising, CV filtering, initial scoping calls and interview process.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment across all positions.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all internal stakeholders.
- Continuously drive innovation and efficiency using technology.
- Develop and maintain recruiter relationships to maximise returns.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field and 5+ years’ experience in a human resources generalist function or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 2.1 or above in Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as human resources, business, economics, etc.
- Collaboration: Excellent interpersonal skills across all levels.
- Driving Results - Constant focus on delivering the business bottom line.
- Planning and Time management - Set goals and targets for yourself and direct reports. Scope out work and set detailed delivery plans for the team.
- Learning on the Fly - Quickly pick up new information that you need to do your job. Impart this ability and knowledge onto team.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client's requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Firstaff Personnel Consultants,
85/86 Grafton Street
Tel: 01 6797766
Web page: https://www.firstaff.ie/jobs
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shane-nolan-952617153/