Data Operations Lead
Salary: €80K DOE
*NB: You must have an EU passport or a Work Permit to work in Ireland, to be considered for this role*
Our client is a technology-focused digital marketing agency providing managed services, software solutions and consultancy on to a range of clients including 2K Games, TM Lewin and Photobox.
You’ll join colleagues in their Dublin city centre office in a team of 46 who come from a range of backgrounds and perspectives. They work hard, challenge each other, and together achieve great things.
This role would be exclusively focused on their 2K client. They are expanding their relationship with our client rapidly, including a large number of roles with the broad Analytics & Insight field.
- Develop Data Ops strategy in partnership with Data engineering and analytics team.
- Act as central point person for all data assets in the data warehouse and guide the team in navigating the data warehouse.
- Identify data quality issues and work with Data engineering team towards the resolution.
- Collect and documents Data requirements from Data scientists and analysts.
- Work with Data architect to ensure all data needs are addressed and made available to stakeholders in time.
- Develop relationship with source system owners, establish communication channel and stay ahead with releases and impact to Data warehouse systems.
- Define and build Data health dashboard to provide visibility to stakeholders.
- Develop automated alerts on data quality issue on day to day operations, keep all stake holders on any outages.
- Communicate with all stakeholders on all data quality issues in time and follow through the resolution.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience in leading data operations in a fast-paced work environment with strong analytical ability.
- Experience dealing with complex data relationships, working ambiguous circumstances, and effectively communicating across a diverse team.
- Recent development experience with Tableau or similar visual analysis tool, optimization, analytics and large data sets, project management, developing visually compelling interactive dashboards.
- Hands on SQL skills in writing complex SQL queries to validate data and quickly answer.
- Proactively identify the potential data quality issues and implement checks.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client's requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Firstaff Personnel Consultants,
85/86 Grafton Street
Tel: 01 6797766
Web Page: https://www.firstaff.ie/it-jobs-dublin/
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shane-nolan-952617153/