Meeting and Events Manager - Immediate Start
Location: Dublin West
Salary: €32k - €35k plus benefits
Our client is seeking to hire a Meeting and Events Manager to support the Hotel team in their busy and vibrant 4* Hotel, based in Dublin West.
They are looking for an experienced standards driven individual, who is highly organised with passion, drive and enthusiasm to fulfil this role.
- Coordination of all meeting and events business, conferences and weddings.
- Conversion of potential business from sales enquiries including chasing and conversion of provisional bookings.
- Meeting potential and existing clients and complete show arounds of the hotel facilities.
- Relationship building with existing and new customers.
- The proposal preparation and presentation.
- To ensure Hotel standards are adhered to.
- Communication throughout the Hotel including attendance and participation at agreed in house meetings.
- Preparation and issue of detailed and accurate weekly function sheets including detailed communication with all parties to ensure the successful operation of the perfect Meeting, Event or wedding.
- Assist the Sales team as required with such tasks as Telesales.
- Assist in the implementation and measurement of the Sales & Marketing plan for the Hotel.
- To work with and support the Revenue Manager on achieving ARR and Budgets in your sector.
They are looking for someone who has a passion for people & service, self-motivated, with a bubbly personality and full understanding of the importance of engaging with the people in each unique sales opportunity.
- Strong customer facing sales support ethos in a sales & marketing environment.
- Hotel/Services Industry experience a big plus.
- High level of sales / marketing admin skillset.
- Well able to work in a busy environment as a team member and on own initiative.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Flexible working style.
- Strong MS Office and Hotsoft a plus.
- Excellent presentation, efficient, organised and target driven.
In return our client offers:
- An excellent salary package to include performance related bonus.
- Fresh meals on duty from the Carvery.
- Free Airport Car Parking.
- 29 Days annual leave.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client's requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Firstaff Personnel Consultants,
85/86 Grafton Street
Tel: 01 6797766
Web page: https://www.firstaff.ie/jobs
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shane-nolan-952617153/