Network and Security Administrator
Salary: €70k DOE
Reporting to: I.T. Operations Manager
Full Time Permanent
Responsible for managing, maintaining and supporting all voice and data communication networks within the company and between trusted organizations and the Security of the network and its systems.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Managing and administering all Voice and Data Networks, and its components.
- Performance of the network; its security; updates and maintenance; recovery; ongoing enhancement and improvement and inventory.
- Management and configuration of all switches, routers, proxy servers, firewalls, interfaces, load balancers, etc.
- Communications WAN (Wide Area Network) infrastructure.
- Centralised anti-virus management and control.
- Telephony network integration infrastructure, including Voice over IP.
- Secure and supported remote access services – VPN, web access to email, extranet solutions, etc.
- 3rd party support agreements are in place where relevant.
- Network security elements including: Firewalls, Anti-Virus, Intrusion Prevention, Intrusion Detection, Vulnerability management and remediation, Network scanning, VPN Laptop and encryption solution, Email monitoring.
- Maintain an up to-date documentation set for all network and security related policies, processes, configurations and designs.
- Responsible for provision and availability of the Internet Service and Web Filtering.
- Ensure Security standards persist across all network design.
- Review and maintain PCI DSS Compliance.
- Responsible for Disaster Recovery Fail Over and associated networks in the DR site.
- Cisco Certified to CCNA and up to date, and requirement to obtain further Cisco certifications.
- Previous experience in Network Systems Administration in a windows active directory virtual environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including excellent written and spoken English.
- Previous experience writing and maintaining network and security documentation sets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent time management with professional “can do” attitude.
- Ability to remain calm and perform under pressure.
- Flexibility and Trustworthy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Third level computing qualification.
- Cisco CCNP qualified and up to date.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) qualification(s) or equivalent.
- Previous experience managing SAN with VMWare datastores, vm’s, hosts, etc.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client's requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Firstaff Personnel Consultants,
85/86 Grafton Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone :+353 1 6797766
Web Page: https://www.firstaff.ie/it-jobs-dublin/