Mobile Facilities Engineer
Salary: €55–60k DOE +Benefits
Greater Dublin - varied locations
Full licence and own transport essential
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Mobile Facilities Engineer to manage the technical services across a portfolio of assigned sites for client. You will report into the Technical Services Director with responsibility for the following;
- Manage scheduled and reactive maintenance as required.
- Comply with schedules ensuring all works are closed out correctly and on time.
- Ensure that all RAMS, PTW's and service dockets are received and filed.
- Ensure all valid contractors invoices are approved for payment.
- Ensure all legal requirements are met across all sites and report if not possible.
- To act as the primary point of contact for onsite staff within the assigned portfolio.
- Ensure all scheduled maintenance is compliant with relevant legislation and audit ready.
- Participate in client internal and external audits and risk assessments.
- Ensure that spending is as per technical budget and seek the appropriate approval for additional spending.
- Ensure that self-perform works are priced and managed correctly.
- Ensure client invoices are issued correctly and in a timely manner.
- Provide clear, accurate, effective reports to client on schedule.
- Offer value-add to client where possible including alternative solutions to problems.
- Represent the client in a professional manner and to lead certain key technical client contracts.
- Be flexible, contactable and professional at all times.
- Provide assistance for other projects etc when asked.
- Work as part of a team with and other client staff and always support other team members when dealing with clients.
- Degree qualified (engineering discipline - level 7 or above) - essential
- Minimum of 5+ years relevant post-graduate experience.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client's requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Firstaff Personnel Consultants
85-86 Grafton Street
Tel: + 353 1 6797766
Web Page: https://www.firstaff.ie/engineering-jobs-dublin/
Linked In: https://ie.linkedin.com/pub/angela-dunne/10/159/115