Commercial Strategy - NBA International Business Lead - Live Services
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: €Neg DOE
*NB: You must have an EU passport or a Work Permit to work in Ireland, to be considered for this role*
Our client is a technology-focused digital marketing agency providing managed services, software solutions and consultancy on to a range of clients including 2K Games, TM Lewin and Photobox.
You’ll join colleagues in their Dublin city centre office in a team of 46 who come from a range of backgrounds and perspectives. They work hard, challenge each other, and together achieve great things.
This role would be exclusively focused on their 2K client. They are expanding their relationship with our client rapidly, including a large number of roles with the broad Analytics & Insight field.
About the Role:
Our client is seeking an International Business Lead, to lead Live Services strategy and drive execution for the NBA 2K franchise. This role will be responsible for enhancing the user experience and growing our players’ engagement with by creating, prioritizing and executing impactful strategies and that help our players to start playing and continue playing. In order to deliver on these results, this role will develop and refine a data-driven and testing-based approach that delivers amazing experiences for our players while leading to growing engagement and retention. This role will partner with a team of analysts, as well as work cross functionally with brand marketing, performance marketing, product development and other key teams, to identify, model and execute solutions.
- You will be responsible for developing, prioritizing and executing on data-driven strategies to grow engagement with our games. Success will be measured by growing and sustaining core engagement KPIs.
- The right candidate will be able to develop a framework around which to understand and value engagement in our games, considering user demographics and behaviour, including games modes played, platform trends and other inputs.
- This framework should incorporate lifetime value based on game engagement, revenue, retention and other key variables.
- You will then translate this framework into a strategy that identifies and prioritizes potential high value areas of investment to drive specific user activities at different points in the customer lifecycle. In order to do this, the right candidate will:
- Consider the appropriate touch points to drive the desired results, including on-boarding of new players, churn prevention and mode engagement
- Partner with marketing, analytics and development teams on planning, execution and analysis for in-game promotions, objectives, live events and other engagement marketing campaigns
- Work cross functionally to ensure the execution of these tactics, including prioritizing resource investments to develop, test, deploy, operate and evaluate the impact of these tactics.
- This role will be responsible for working collaboratively with and gaining buy-in to their strategy from a variety of teams, including product, marketing and data science.
- You will be responsible for providing business and game analysis across regions and platforms that help partner teams to develop strategies of their own.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of professional experience in fast-paced, dynamic, consumer-focused technology companies
- 3+ years of experience with lifecycle marketing/management or customer growth roles
- Proven leadership and influence with cross-functional, operating teams that built execution success with positive teamwork and morale
- Strong analytical, quantitative skills and business judgement to drive sophisticated scenario models and apply insights to strategy and planning
- Past roles with global execution is a plus
- Past roles with start-ups is a plus
- Video games industry experience is a plus
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client's requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Firstaff Personnel Consultants,
85/86 Grafton Street
Tel: 01 6797766
Web page: https://www.firstaff.ie/jobs
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shane-nolan-952617153/