Head of Financial Services Compliance, Level 2
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: €120-150k + Bens
Reporting to the Management Board, the Head of Financial Services Compliance is responsible for the development and implementation of the Compliance Risk Management Framework, supporting compliance policies and procedures, all compliance monitoring and reporting requirements for our client in relation to Financial Services. You will also be the primary contact point with the Regulator on all Financial Services Compliance items. As the leader of the Financial Services Compliance Team you will play a pivotal role influencing and setting standards as well as having the scope to drive and develop a team of Compliance Specialists to contribute to challenging business objectives focused on expanding our client’s presence in Retail Financial Services.
- Responsible for deploying, maintaining and evolving a proactive compliance risk awareness and management culture which remains relevant to the prevailing business strategy and regulatory environment
- Develop and implement an effective Compliance Risk Management Framework and supporting suite of compliance policies
- Review and update the Compliance Framework and compliance policies incorporating new/amended regulatory requirements and standards
- Engage with regulators in relation to the Compliance Risk Framework, policies, new regulations and consultation papers
- Provide compliance advice and sign off for all new and amended products, supporting marketing and customer documentation
- Monitor, identify, advise and communicate impacts of key upstream (future) regulatory change
- Develop and maintain a live Compliance Obligations Universe ensuring all current and emerging compliance obligations are identified and incorporated as appropriate into compliance policies
- Oversee the development and implementation of an annual risk based Compliance Monitoring Plan
- Develop an enhanced suite of independent Compliance Management Information for reporting to Senior Management and appropriate compliance governance fora
- Act as a main point of contact with regulators, internal auditor and external auditors in completion of compliance themed reviews/investigations
- Develop and lead an effective compliance function through developing an appropriately skilled cadre of compliance staff
- Develop and provide, in consultation with HR, a Compliance Training Programme, addressing compliance obligations, Compliance Framework and related compliance policies
- Co-ordinate, operate, lead and participate in Second Line of Defence Relevant Compliance Risk Governance Committees
- Build and maintain working relationships with other teams, including Legal, Risk, Operations, Technology, and Finance.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Professional Compliance Qualification or relevant Third Level Degree, combined with a minimum of five years managing a Compliance Function, preferably in the financial services or insurance industries.
- Detailed knowledge of Retail Financial Services, Insurance and Payments Compliance Requirements along with comprehensive Risk Management experience.
- Experience working in a Three Lines of defence’ (3LOD) Risk Management model with a track record of delivering high quality compliance oversight across multiple products and entities.
- Expertise in the development, implementation and oversight of a Compliance Risk Management Framework, supporting policies and procedures coupled with proven ability in developing and applying regulatory and compliance requirements to a variety of business areas.
- Problem solving & analysis
- Influencing & gaining commitment
- Planning & organising
- Decision making / judgement
About the Benefits:
In addition to a highly competitive remuneration package, you will have access to a wide range of benefits including:
- Company Medical Scheme
- Market leading Pension Scheme
- On site gym, fitness classes and shower facilities
- Secure on-site bicycle parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Travel Pass
- City centre location in walking distance to all major transport services
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client's requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Firstaff Personnel Consultants,
85/86 Grafton Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland.
Email : email@example.com
Phone :+353 1 6797766
Web Page: https://www.firstaff.ie/jobs