Internal Sales - Distribution Company
Location: South West Dublin, Kildare border (would suit a car owner)
Salary: €30K + Bonus + contribution to health insurance & pension plan, following probation (6 months)
Our client, a warehousing and distribution business for Technology clients, is seeking to hire an experienced Internal Sales Associate. You will be responsible for achieving inside sales revenue goals by obtaining and up-selling orders, creating customer satisfaction and adding value to the computer's buying experience. You may own/manage a number of accounts.
- Prepare customer quotations based on a request for pricing and delivery from the customer base
- Sales support to client in the marketplace
- Obtain orders by answering telephone calls, verifying and entering items, transferring orders to fulfillment, explaining stockouts and expected delivery dates
- Report industry trends, competitive pricing and customer feedback to management
- Collaborate with outside sales to ensure customer satisfaction
- Increase orders by suggesting related items, explaining features
- Open customer accounts by obtaining customer agreement, collecting customer information and extending credit.
- Own, qualify and develop opportunities passed from marketing, outside sales and national accounts
- Keep abreast of new products
- Identify ways for continuous improvement of processes
- Prepare, generate and follow-up on verbal/written quotations to secure orders or determine reason for loss of order
- Maintain customer product discounts through branch price sheets and/or system price file maintenance; including maintenance of appropriate cost files to ensure accuracy of automated supplier claims.
- Investigate deductions made by customer when paying invoices, obtain necessary information for management to make a determination of whether credit is to be issued or letter to be written. Prepare replies & credit forms.
- Review open customer order reports and take action on open items; specifically those items that may be at risk in meeting the customers promised delivery date. Maintain system backup reports and all associated expediting report/notices & customer notifications.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client's requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Mary O Rourke
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Firstaff Personnel Consultants Ltd
85/86 Grafton Street
Mobile: 086 2632535
Web Page: https://www.firstaff.ie/sales-jobs-dublin/